[IP] Apology!!!!

Hey Everybody:

I am really sorry if I offended anyone with my statement about being thin,
even if it kills me.  I did not mean that I would prefer death to being
overweight.  If this were true I would definately be dead now.  I just meant
that I need to get my butt in gear and do what I have to do.  I do not
advocate an unhealthy body image.  I think I am beautifuyl just the way I
am, but I need to lose the weight for my diabetes more than my image.  I am
sorry if anyone got the wrong idea.  I was just frustrated and did not think
ahead when I wrote it.  I really do not believe thinness is the root of all
happiness because I know plenty of thin people who are very unhappy.  I just
know that I need to do something healthy for my body and exercise is
definitely that and I want to stick to it.  Once again sorry if I offended
anyone.  I think everyone is beautiful no matter the size, shape, color ect.
because we are alive and life is a precious, beautiful thing.  I will in the
future make sure I think before I write.

"But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is that
- -From the immortal Tigger Song