Re: [IP] Charcot foot

I noticed a discussion on Charcot's Foot. BOTH of my feet are Charcot
Arthropathy. I actually DO NOT have severe Neuropathy and MANY MANY doctors
have been puzzled as to what to do or why this may have happened.  I am 26
years old and it started when I was 21 years old. It has gotten UNBEARABLE
and I am just going nuts. I only have about 10 percent Neuropathy and I feel
it ALL! Write me if anyone wants to talk about Charcot and related things.

15 years type 1 and 4 months pumping