[IP] YIPPEE!!! The pump is here!! The pump is here!!

My 10 year old son's blue D pump arrived today!!!! Start pumping May 11th. We
will start playing with the pump tonite, and since Tim is so good at video
games I am sure he will have no problem operating this pump.  I am both
thrilled and scared. Thank you to everyone out there who takes the time to
post, as I have learned so much from all of you and will continue to learn so
that I can help provide a better quality of life for my son. This is a
wonderful site for advice,  education and support.