[IP] i missed that post

 I've found the replies to thinness, and they've got
me wondering what the original post was actually
about. Got the hint someone wanting to be thin no
matter what, or exercise, be heavier but healthier--am
I right? If so, I'd say the exercise and heavier is
better, but I'm one of those who'd rather be thin,
personally. I will agree, that's NOT the better choice
though, but for some of us, it just fits our

Do You Yahoo!?