[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #149

email @ redacted writes:

<< and I
 rarely ever experience any lows from activities anymore.  THANK GOD FOR MY
 TETHERED FRIEND!!!!  I never would have had such an easy time dealing with
 these things if I was still on MDI.  Good luck!
 Dawn email @ redacted >>

these exact thoughts have been running thru my mind the past few days i have
actually been able to work outside..weeding mowing etc..without quitting and
stopping to feed a low sugar!!!!i am realizing more and more since pumping
that i now can basically control the D instead of it controlling me!!