Re: [IP] making decision not to drive was- RE: Driving Low--lecture???

I wonder how one goes about making the decision to stop driving. It as to
be difficult.
I am faced with this very soon but not for diabetes..for epilepsy because
meds are not controlling them so far. My problem is I have no one to drive
me to the doctor etc.
It will be very hard but I will have to do it if the meds don't kick in
soon. I am not driving now but once the decision is made my license will be
Not an easy thing to do especially when there is no one to help out.