Re: [IP] diving

If my memory is serving me right Diabetes Forecast had a very good feature
in thier magazine about scuba diving and how many people with diabetes were
diving and that it was a good sport for anyone even those with diabetes and
they said there wasn't a problem with it if a person had good BG
control...I believe that was about 5 yrs ago. I don't know if there is a
way to go back to find those past articles. I no longer get that particular
If I were able too I would learn to scuba but I don't think they have
invented a way to do that with a power chair and opther accessories for
other types of handicaps but I could be wrong.
I was really impressed with that feature. I should have kept it.