Re: [IP] Re: thinness

Keep on your goal of health and it will all come together..keep on keeping
One thing at a time :) at the rate which is best for you and your body. No
one has a perfect body. I look at mine in the mirror as imperfect as it is
and then I thank G-d for another day.
Keep on with the health...I do understand about the discouragement but you
sound like you have  gone on and now have a good outlook! :)