Re: [IP] Re: Hi

I have both pumps. I like the fact that the D comes as a pair of pumps.  MM
at least the 507C has a 4 year warrenty..after which who knows? I guess I
pay to get it refurbished or get another pump. In either case it comes down
to both having 4 years. SO what IS the argument about? There is nothing
wrong with the D company..as well as nothing wrong with MM. There are no
flaws. Just each companies ways of doing things. Disetronic is made in
Switzerland and the laws there tell them to send 2 pumps.
email @ redacted
aol IM chat ID riverbijou