Re: [IP] Celebrations

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!!  I would not have my diabetes to 'identify' with -
as hubby says....it's a part of who I am, and that will never change, for
better or worse.  I often think 'I am so lucky.....it could have been
leukemia or who knows what?'
Thankfully, it is diabetes - something that if I work at, I can control, and
feel that I've done a good job of doing.  Thanks for the insight,
Dawn mailto:email @ redacted