[IP] Hmmm....does anyone on this list have MY MM507C?

Today the Fed Ex delivered someone elses 507 to me...a charcoal number
belonging to a person in Louisville, Kentucky.

I sent my BLUE 507C  back for repair on the 15th of January so I was
quite pleased when MiniMed phoned me yesterday to report that mine was
ready IF I wanted mine back.

Today when I phoned to report receiving the wrong pump and reading the
serial number to the individual on the phone...they confirmed it was NOT
mine.  I was told to return the wrong one and they get back to me.

This was 10:30 am here in California and it is now 8:30 pm.  So far...I
guess...mine is still missing!!!

Becky LaSpina