[IP] Severe Insulin Reaction

  We have had a rough couple of days.  Jacob has had diabetes for nearly 3
years and for the first time had a severe insulin reaction Sunday night -
VERY SCARY!  I've been a little on edge since then and didn't send him to
school today.  We are going through some adjusting with the insulin and the
basal and bolus amounts.  Anyway, I am praying we don't ever experience this
again.  He is very insensitive to lows since being on the pump and that's got
me worried, has anyone got any words of wisdom for me in this area?  Thanks