Re: [IP] .1 basals and diluting humalog

Hi Emily:

I use a .1 basal also.  I've had D. for 33 years and have been using less
insulin as I get older. Go figure!!

Anyway, I use the MM pump which gives me .1 every hour.  At night I can still
go too low at this rate so I just shut off the pump for a couple of hours
(set the basal rate for .0 for 2 hours).

This seems to help me. You may want to give it a try with an ok from your Dr.

Good Luck!
E-mail me privately if I can help you any more.