[IP] diving

I do not think that the pumps currently marketed could take the pressure of
a 100' dive. The Animas pump is ok at 10 feet and the Disatronic I think can
withstand 11 feet. My guess is that the pump would not be able to pump at
that pressure not to mention leaking into the plastic case and damaging the
pump. Minimed is not submersible but I've gotten mine wet and dried it off
and its worked fine. Even though I was a certified diver, I was told not to
dive after my diagnosis was made. The energy requirements are high and there
is always the danger of a hypo, endangering you and your dive buddy. AB