[IP] Re: Micro infusion set

Hi Deb--

Of the 2 times it has occured the first was definitly a bent cannula.  I
pulled it out shortly after insertion.  The 2nd wasn't quite as bent but
never the less I was receiving NO Delivery alarms.  I did try what you
mentioned and the pump pumped fine until I reconnected it.

Called MM last night.  They recommend not pinching the skin when using
the soft-serter.  I've been pinching until now that is.