[IP] Butt Sites

I've used the micro soft sets on my butt and found that when I sat on them
they were tender. Also, the canula tends to crimp when I drive. I'd like to
use a tender but they are too hard to see there on my posterior elements to
connect and also to be sure I've not kinked the cannula during insertion.
Another pumper I know uses the inner surface of his thigh which has worked
well for me as well. My wife offered to take pictures for the site atlas. AB