Re[IP] My "cares"

<<There are things I would like that no
pump has (such as a simple alarm feature, so I could set my pump to wake me
up at 3 am to check my bg).>>

If your pump has an Auto Off  feature (Animas and MM, not sure about D), then
you could set the auto off for the hours you need from bedtime to 3 AM. The
pump will shut off and alarm to wake you to test. Now, if you have a habit of
sleeping through alarms, you might find your BG higher than you want when you
do wake up.
Barbara b.