[IP] Sadness

Well, here I am again so very disappointed about my latest A1C.  I was just
positive it would be down from the 7.9 6 mos. ago.  It was 7.9 today and my
TSH was normal 1. (something).  I am really discouraged and at a loss as to
my 20# wgt gain and tiredness.  I swear I have not eaten near what I always
did as I really wanted to get this D under excellent control.  I guess I just
need to vent on someone since my sweet hubby is out of town for 2 days.  He
too will be so disappointed.  He is a wonderful supporter and encourager.  I
have a Dr. appt next Monday.  I guess I am on the pity pot!
    I also think I will go to Kroger and get a half gallon of "Chocolate Chip
Cookie Dough" and pig out tonight!!  I know, I know................NOT a good
attitude.!!  Jackie