[IP] D for Halloween

We don't know Shane's exact date of dx (he was too small to remember),
but his aunt has informed me that it was just after Halloween one year.
He was just getting over the flu, then had all that Halloween candy, so
of course the BGs went through the roof. Poor little pancreas never had
a chance to keep up! Then his mom got harassed (by her mom) about
"causing" the diabetes by letting him eat too much candy...