[IP] Re: feet examining

Recently Harriett exclaimed:

> Don't let your endo get away without examining your feet!  every time!

My local diabetes clinic teaches us to remove our shoes and socks while
waiting for the endo to arrive, then hold our feet out in front of us (while
sitting down, of course  :-)  until he agrees to check them. The two endos
I've had always did it anyway, but they got a kick out of the practice
(sometimes literally, if I was too fast for them...).

- --
Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."