[IP] Re: holiday diagnosis

I've noticed that a couple of you here were diagnosed
Thanksgiving Day. My daughter was diagnosed Thanksgiving Day
(1996) as well!

- --
Take care, Kerri, mom to Courtney-14, Kimberly-11, Shannon-9 (dx
w/type 1 diabetes 11/96, pumping 11/99), Jacob-7, Kyle-5,
Matthew-3, & Ashley-1 in WA
the little children." Sweet Medicine, Cheyenne, undated