[IP] Re: D for Christmases

It's also flu and other virus season which might also contribute
(some viruses have been suspected as being catalysts for D.) My
daughter had a virus days before being dx'd on Thanksgiving Day.

Jan said:
I was having lunch with a CDE friend of mine one October and she
said, "Well,
I'm about to get into my busy season." She has noticed that a lot
of new DXs
show up in the November-December area and speculates that it's
all the carb
overload during the fall holidays -- Halloween, Thanksgiving and
My own DX was on Jan. 2.

- --
Take care, Kerri, mom to Courtney-14, Kimberly-11, Shannon-9 (dx
w/type 1 diabetes 11/96, pumping 11/99), Jacob-7, Kyle-5,
Matthew-3, & Ashley-1 in WA
the little children." Sweet Medicine, Cheyenne, undated