Re: [IP] Getting my butt kicked!!!(in a good way)

> I am going to be thin,
> even if it kills me!!!!!!!!

You might try eating a small easily digestable snack before exercise
with it's bolus. This may help to prevent the exercise high by making
sure that there is a little extra available insulin in you blood
stream. If the exercise is "intense" compared to what is normal for
you, try setting a temp rate a tenth or so lower for a few hours
afterwards to ward off the low. This is the procedure my daughter
uses when she has an intense weekend full of tournament play.

There are lots of high energy exercise folks on the list who can also
offer suggestions, but by all means check with your CDE or medical
team and see if they have suggestions or experience that might apply.