[IP] Getting my butt kicked!!!(in a good way)

Hey Everybody:

I have not posted in a while but I need your help.  I have started a new
exercise program.  I am taking areobics classes at my local gym and my first
class was yesterday.  I took the cardio training with strength training.
This consisted of 45 minutes of high-impact cardio work,15 minutes of
low-impact cardio, and 15 minutes of muscle strengthening exercises.
Needless to say I was very tired and worn-out afterwards.  I disconnected
from my pump for the whole time because I did not want to go low during the
exercising.  The class lasted from 4:30 to 5:45.  I reconnected afterwards
and tested at around 7pm.  I was at 326!!!  I took insulin to cover it.  I
tested again at 9:30pm and was at 184.  I took insulin to cover that and
then some to cover the apple I ate. I also took to aleve so I would not be
so sore today.  About 2 1/2 hours later the fun began.  I started going low
around 12 am when I was getting ready for bed.  I ate and started to feel
better so I went back to bed.  I then went low again at 2 am.  I ate again,
a little more this time hoping to sleep through.  Once again I was up at
five feeling low.  So I ate once again and tried to salvage some sleep from
this night.  But once again I was up at 7 am.  I ate breakfast and took less
insulin than usual because I had to be to work.  It was a pretty horrific
night.  I really want to do this exercising but this is the problem I run
into every time.  If any one has any suggestions for how to handle exercise
on the pump I would love your input.  I have contacted my doctor and am
waiting to hear back from him.  I just want some idea what to do so I am not
going low because this is usually what makes me stop exercising all together
and I am determined not to let that happen this time.  I am going to be
thin, even if it kills me!!!!!!!!

D for 7
P for one

"But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is that
- -From the immortal Tigger Song