[IP] Fwd: IP Sleeping Hands

- --part1_7e.455fe4f.264068f0_boundary

From: email @ redacted
Full-name: Deacon719
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:49:56 EDT
Subject: IP Sleeping Hands
To: email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted

I am diabetic for 43 years and for the past 24 years I get numb arms and
hands every night while sleeping. Also I noticed the lower my bg the more
severe the numbness: at <60 my upper extremities feel dead, 60-100, just
numb.  When my bg is 200 and over, I have no numbness at all- complete
feeling in my arms and hands.  Any of you out there experience this?  Also,
unrelated to this, my hands are constantly freezing cold in the
daytime...people jump  when I touch them because my hands are like ice.  I'm
also hypothyroid...what do you think?

- --part1_7e.455fe4f.264068f0_boundary--