Re: [IP] Diving

> Michael
> I have been diving with diabetes. So far it has presented no big
> problems (comparable to whitewater kayaking.)  Not sure how being a
> pumper will effect it. I don't go below 30 feet anyway, but I am
> sure that is beyond any pump's spec's...
> Interested in hearing more from you.
I'll get to a report in a few days. My wife's away on business so I
haven't had a chance to dump Lily's meter and correlate the readings
to the weekend's activities. We were overcautious on the first day
and she was pretty high when she got out of the water after the first
dive, but all in all things went well. I was very concerned about a
low because the water temperature is in the 40's, and all our diving
has been in high 60 degree or warmer water.