[IP] sub teachers/504 plans

I am a sub. teacher, myself.

I also have never come across a 504 plan in any classroom.

I never worried about geneva and a sub because I know that (as others have
mentioned)  geneva's classmates all know her situation... and they would
definitely tell a sub what to do or they would do it themselves.  (get cake
gel out of backpack or her supply drawer)

subbing since college  and learning something new every time I enter a