[IP] Long term basal insulin for injection approved!!

The FDA has approved the long term basal insulin from
Aventis Pharmaceutical. This is a onetime daily injection
that has a slower and more prolonged absorption. This
gives a relatively constant concentration overtime for
twenty-four hours with no pronounced peak of activity.

It has somewhat higher discomfort at the injection site
but this does not seem to have any other significant

This is our first true basal insulin. We will see how it works.
What this seems to suggest it is that it could act as we had
long hoped that ultralente would. As some refer or to it.
"the poor man's insulin pump".

It's your time.

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.