[IP] RE: another good outcome

Michael, Congratulations to Lily and her brother!  I've been diving for 10+
yrs now, and it has definitely been a challenge.  I have one suggestion that
you've probably already thought of: i always carry a tube of cake icing in
my BC pocket.    My BG always drops while diving, and the drop can be big if
i get cold or the conditions are difficult (e.g. currents, wave surge, surf
entry.)  Tubes of cakemate are cheaper than glucose gel and an unopened tube
won't leak when she descends.  I haven't had a chance to dive since i began
pumping, so i would be very interested to know about Lily's experience.
I've been wondering how the pressure might affect my set.  Any other pumpers
w/ info about diving w/ a set in?  Congrats again!  colleen