Re: [IP] Micro Soft Sets kinking?

The shorter the cannula the more likely you can pull it back to the
extent it can kink. The other possibility is if you are not using a
sofserter, you have insertion technique difficulties. You might try the
standard sofset which goes a little deeper and thus would not be as
likely to kink with activity, or try another type of set altogether such
as the Tender/Silohette/Comfort set.
Michael