[IP] SofSets kinking

I don't know what makes the difference, but are you using a SofSerter for
the SofSets? I did them by hand 'cause I don't need no fancy gadgets and had
a couple kink. MiniMed sent me a SofSerter free and I have had no problems
since. A friend from another list who is legally blind was having
frustrating problems and she called MM and got one. No problems. Just a
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)