From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Deborah
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 9:26 PM
To: Insulin-pumpers
Subject: [IP] CGMS results-long

Eve was on the minimed CGSM starting on Tue. morning 4/18/00 to Fri. morning
4/21/00. I want to let everyone know how Eve did on the CGMS. MM has a new
inserter that Eve used to insert the sensor with. This inserter looks like
it maybe could be used to insert sils, b/c the legs are at an angle. The
sensor stopped working for Eve on Thur. 4/20/00 at about 4:30 p.m.