Re: [IP] CGMS results-long

   Thaks for sharing such a detailed picture of the info provided by the
CGMS! Astounding variations! I've forwarded it to lots of cyber pals, and
hope it's received in the proper "spirit". Although some may claim "ignorance
is bliss" & not want to know just how capricious the bgs actually are, I
(having slowly recovered from the shock of your results) prefer to think that
we all do a pretty amazing job of maintaining decent A1Cs in our kids or
ourselves in spite of daunting odds!! That 'closed loop" can't get here fast
enough for me, while awaiting a CURE!

Regards, Renee ( pump mom)