Re: [IP] Depression and Diabetes

I read your post and said "oh my gosh, did I write that??"  I have had DM
for 10 years now and I'd say in denial for at least 8 of those.  I did all
the same things you did, all the time thinking I was a bad person for doing
it and that every other diabetic must be doing it right why couldn't I.
It's nice to know many of us go through something similar.  Thanks so much
for sharing.  Sometimes even when I get frustrated I think, "at least I am
doing SOMETHING."  My therapist has helped me realize that doing even the
least little thing makes me feel better.  Let me know how that visit with
the therapist goes.  You can email me privately if you want.

email @ redacted

<I now acknowledge and am working on dealing with.  I