- ----__JNP_000_4929.50a6.1d35

From: "Bauer, Angela" <email @ redacted>
To: "'email @ redacted'" <email @ redacted>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 16:28:03 -0500

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB3B4.2781D5EE

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for your e-mail and interest in the Disetronic D-Tron Pump. We
currently do not have any printed information available on the D-Tron
beacuse we are launching the Dahedi pump this month and are waiting for the
info to be complete. We have Power of Choice program available that you can
be grandfathered into if you have not used your second H-Tronplus pump. The
D-Tron is a one pump program and basically you can trade both of your
H-Tronplus pumps in for the D-Tron if you are interested in the new pump.
The basic differences between the 2 pumps are that the D-Tron will have all
the "bells and whistles" on it. Below are some of them.

*	Vibration alarm
*	Backlight
*	Extended Bolus
*	Download capabilites to your personal computer (pending FDA
approval)
*	Menu-driven programming

The insulin delivery is similar to the H-Tronplus which is every 3 minutes
and also offers 2 basak rate profiles. The back-up to the pump is the the
D-Pen which uses the same cartridge as the pump. If you have any other
questions or if I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact
me at the number listed below.

Sincerely,

Angela Bauer
Disetronic Medical Systems
email @ redacted
phone: (800) 280-7801 ext. 5287
fax: (888) 810-0758

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB3B4.2781D5EE

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi Sheila,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thank you for your e-mail and interest =
in the Disetronic D-Tron Pump. We currently do not have any printed =
information available on the D-Tron beacuse we are launching the Dahedi =
pump this month and are waiting for the info to be complete. We have =
Power of Choice program available that you can be grandfathered into if =
you have not used your second H-Tronplus pump. The D-Tron is a one pump =
program and basically you can trade both of your H-Tronplus pumps in =
for the D-Tron if you are interested in the new pump. The basic =
differences between the 2 pumps are that the D-Tron will have all the =
&quot;bells and whistles&quot; on it. Below are some of =
them.</FONT></P>

<UL><LI><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Vibration alarm</FONT></LI>
<LI><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Backlight</FONT></LI>
<LI><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Extended Bolus</FONT></LI>
<LI><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Download capabilites to your personal =
computer (pending FDA approval)&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></LI>
<LI><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Menu-driven programming</FONT></LI>
<BR>
</UL>
<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The insulin delivery is similar to the =
H-Tronplus which is every 3 minutes and also offers 2 basak rate =
profiles. The back-up to the pump is the the D-Pen which uses the same =
cartridge as the pump. If you have any other questions or if I can be =
of further assistance please feel free to contact me at the number =
listed below.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Sincerely,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Calisto MT">Angela Bauer</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Calisto MT">Disetronic Medical =
Systems</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Calisto MT">email @ redacted</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Calisto MT">phone: (800) 280-7801 ext. =
5287</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Calisto MT">fax: (888) 810-0758</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB3B4.2781D5EE--