[IP] Micro Soft Sets kinking?

Hi Gang--

I've only been pumping for 18 days and I have already had two Micro Soft
Sets go bad.  Just put in a new one this morning.  I had a very active
day at work, plenty of up and down working low to the ground.  Tonight I
had a NO Delivery alarm at dinner. I was able to receive a successful
bolus on the 2nd try.  After dinner I went out on fast 25 mile bike
ride. 10 minutes from home I reeceived a 2nd NO Delivery alarm.  I'm
either doing something wrong or just having bad luck with the micro soft

Does anyone have an idea.  Is the cannula in the micro soft set known to
get kinked from high activity?

Thanks in advance,
Mark Capozzoli.....Legs are GONE!