Re: [IP] Chat reminders.....IP site

Hi Everyone,

This is an informal chat announcement because my hard disk crashed (argh,
it's been a heck of a week) and I lost all my saved stuff, etc.

Lori asked if we could send out chat announcements earlier. Hmm, well, I
send a weekly announcement out on Mondays and the chat times are the same
every week, except for guest chats, which are announced at least 2 weeks in
advance. Just mark your calendars for:

Tuesday, 9 a.m. EDT, Anytime room
Tuesday, 9 p.m. EDT, Anytime room
Wednesday, 9 p.m. EDT, Parent chat, Parent room
Thursday, 7:30 p.m. EDT Teen/College chat, Teen room
Thursday, 9 p.m., EDT, Anytime room

Sorry if I've forgotten anything. I'll make it up next week.