Fwd: [IP] Carbo counting device or software???

- --part1_b4.4b3e4e1.263f71c0_boundary

email @ redacted writes:

>  have been searching for a carbohydrate counting calculator or software for
>  my Palm III that has a GOOD food data base w/their carbs listed. I've even
>  gone as far as contacting MiniMed and asking them to consider
manufacturing
>  such a device.

I have been on the pump for almost a year now.  When I first started, I tried
to find the same thing you mentioned but to date I have not been successful
either.  It would make life much easier.  If they can make a pump why can't
they make a carb counting device or software to go with it?  It make no sense
to me either.

Kathie

- --part1_b4.4b3e4e1.263f71c0_boundary