[IP] another good outcome

Thought you'd like to know that kids with diabetes can DO IT ALL.

Lily just returned from a weekend in Montery with her brother and me
(the watcher....) where they both received their open water SCUBA
certifications. Four open water dives in two days!!! I'll give you
all the technical details of bg's, carb and insulin consumption after
I've analyzed the data. This sport is a toughey for someone with
diabetes, but Lily has been pushing to do it for months now and
finally got to take the classes and do the dives. She and her brother
are taking the advanced certification classes this week and will do 5
more dives next weekend including 2 boat dives and a night dive.

Dad is very impressed (and proud too!!).