Re: [IP] crying & low

/when I was dx'd 30yrs ago at the age of 3 my reactions we're noticed by my
asking for bizarre(sp?) things, whimpering to myself and bumping into
It was refered to as me 'feeling floppy' then and it still is.  When I start
crying we know it's time to call 911 or head to ER, 'cause i won't be able
to stop and will occasionally say the word 'help'...
"What A Long Strange Trip It's Been..."(GD)

lisa ann
"...don't feel sleepy, 'jus feel like lyin' down..."