Re: [IP] Pump vacations

In a message dated 4/30/00 7:55:33 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone felt the need to take a vacation from their pump?>>
Hell NO!
<<To me, MDI is no vacation from anything. >>
I'd be scared to death to do MDI again.  Good thing I didn't know as much
about it when I was doing it.

What I want is a vacation from diabetes.  Just one day, to eat whatever, do
whatever and not have to even think about how many carbs are in what and how
fast will they hit me and how to lower my basal for exercise.

Until that day, my pump is a part of me.  I'd no sooner take a vacation from
it than to cut off another limb.

You're getting close RoseLea, good luck!