Re: [IP] sleeping hands

It might or might not be a diabetic thing.  I had the same thing happen to
me, and it turned out to be from sleeping on my back with my hands resting
on my abdomen -- evidently I was pressing on some nerve wrong.  In my case,
it was 'cured' by sleeping on my side.  Mine started suddenly, too.  I don't
know why I started sleeping in a position that caused this to happen, but it
generally will happen if my shoulders are closer to the ground than my
hands.  Changing positions might work for you -- worth a try, anyway.

Kathy Trondsen