[IP] Re: transplant talk in NY

For anyone interested... there'll be a Town Meeting with transplant surgeon
Dr. Lim and Diabetes doc Dr. Marshall next Wed., 5/10, from 5:30 - 8pm at
Westchester Medical Center next to White Plains, NY. For info call 914-493-2504

I've been type  for 13 years now, and have just decided to go for a
pancreas transplant. It happens that I've been working with these 2 docs so
I know they know their stuff.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions!  diana