Re: [IP] Pump at last

email @ redacted writes:

<<   I also got only one pump from
 Disetronic, but mine has to do with the Power of Choice program, which means
 in June I have the option to try the D-Tron for 30 days and decide which
 pump I like the best.  If I keep the D-Tron, I stay with one pump, if I
 decide to keep the H-Tron + I'll get the second pump then.  Not sure if
 that's how your Medicare will work >>
RoseLea I have the power of choice also but even if I keep the h-tron + I
will not get the second pump and I think it has to do with the Feds renting
the pump for the first year. I will be like Jan will be in Nov for her 50th
nothing will bring me down when I stop the NPH I am veryhappy with everything
I don't pay a dime and still have 1500 per year from BC/BS for durable
medical equipment.