Re: [IP] Pump at last

Congratulations Roger!  I start pumping May 15 and there are many others
here who will be starting this month.  I also got only one pump from
Disetronic, but mine has to do with the Power of Choice program, which means
in June I have the option to try the D-Tron for 30 days and decide which
pump I like the best.  If I keep the D-Tron, I stay with one pump, if I
decide to keep the H-Tron + I'll get the second pump then.  Not sure if
that's how your Medicare will work.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, hooking up May 15! Woohoo!