[IP] Minimed Newsletter

    Just received "Pump Perspectives" spring 2000 issue. There's apparently a
new Minimed publication called "Carbohydrate Counting: a Primer for Insulin
Pump Users to Zero in on Good Control....also apparently discusses using a
dual-wave bolus or square-wave bolus. Cost is $6, available at
www.minimed.com or by calling 800-843-6687
    Newsletter also contains articles on pregnancy and pumps; legal rights of
kids with diabetes in public schools (Katelyn Cross from Ct's story); and a 2
page "merchandise mart" with Minimed logo merchandise available through CYRK,
who can be reached at 800-800-8890. Not sure we'd have any use for golf balls
with the Minimed logo, but since I could use a new mouse pad anyway, think
I'll pay the $5 for the minimed custom pump-shaped mouse pad!!

Regards, Renee (pump mom)