[IP] Pump at last

Hi all: I just got the call from Disetronic they have gotten the OK from
Medicare to ship my h-tron+ today I should have it by tomorrow afternoon.
They said FedEx is on the way. HOOOORAY!!!! I started after a pump in Aug of
99.I will be able to upgrade to the new D-tron in June. They are only sending
1 pump because something to due with the Medicare or the government don't
care all I need to start is one pump. I hope by the 10th or so to be running
without NPH. I am sure my system will be in shock as I have put NPH in my
body 365X52years that is a lot of NPH.I will not miss it.Roger C dx 47
pumping 5/  /00