Re: [IP] 504 meeting tommorrow

hi deborah...
glad you brought this up...we will be going through the same thing with
geneva at middle school, but we are moving to ohio,  so she will not know a

in regards to afternoon lows...don't you set a lower basal during the school
day for those odd hours when lows occur?  geneva has hers around 10 am until
1 pm.  we just set it .1 lower for that time during the week.

ruth..looking forward to middle school advice also!