[IP] 504 meeting tommorrow

Eve is going to a jr hi next year from an elementary school and we are
setting up a new 504 Plan for her tomorrow. She will be having at least 8
different teachers (homeroom included). Some of her class will be for a
quarter or a semester only, and she will be having different teachers (she
could have up to 11 different teachers) later on in the school year. This
will be very different from her 1 teacher now.

Do I have to make sure that these teachers know that she has a 504 Plan or
will the school automatically forward the 504 Plan to the new teachers?

What are something's I should have in this plan?

Should I meet with all of her teachers before school starts next fall?

Should I ask that gym be scheduled after lunch for her (can I do this)?

What other things should I ask for?

I know that she will be eating lunch at about 10:45, I'm worried about her
going low in the afternoon, b/c she won't be home until after 3(long bus

Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Deborah mom to Eve 12.75
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99