[IP] Whoopee!

I know, I know, this is perhaps a waste of bandwidth, but sometimes I don't
even recycle my aluminum cans, either. Just got back from the doctor's
office, and my A1c is down to 6.8! Whoo-hoo!

I don't think I've ever been in the sixes before. When I was in the sevens a
few years ago, we both now suspect that that represented an average in BG
between too low and too high (and now that I do several BGs every day, I
know it's not that anymore). Pre-pump, I was up in the high eights or worse.
Yay, pump!

Fortunately, champagne has almost no carbs in it, right?

- --
Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."